During the welding process of the tin bar
, some unexpected situations will occur, resulting in poor welding. What is the reason for the tin bar to appear in these situations?
1. The flux and the bottom surface are in poor contact; the angle between the bottom plate and the liquid surface is improper.
2. The specific gravity of the flux is too high or too low.
3. The speed of the conveyor belt is too slow or too fast. The standard speed is 1.2-1.8M/MIN. When it is too fast, the solder joints are sharp and shiny; when it is too slow, the solder joints are slightly round and stubby.
4. There is too much antioxidant oil in the tin furnace or it has deteriorated.
5. The preheating temperature is too high or too low; before soldering, the standard temperature is 75-100 degrees. (adjusted according to the actual situation)
6. The preheating temperature is too high or too low; the standard temperature is 245-265 degrees. When it is too low, the solder joint is sharp and shiny; when it is too high, the solder joint is slightly round and stubby.
7. The wave crest of the wave soldering furnace is unstable.
8. There are impurities in the liquid solder bars in the tin furnace.
9. The direction and arrangement of the component pins are not good.
10. The original bottom plate and the lead wires are not handled properly.
11. Good quality solder bars and fluxes work well together
Poor soldering of electronic products can cause problems with circuit boards and may also become a safety killer for electrical products. The following introduces the perfect solder joint + flux to force the solder joint to be excellent.
Perfect solder joints: use the right flux, there are many types of flux, there are lead-free flux and lead-containing flux, which one you use when soldering is very important, choosing the right flux is excellent for soldering joints role is crucial.
Application of solder bar: First of all, you need to know the melting temperature of the solder bar, but the actual working temperature is 20 degrees higher than its melting temperature. At this time, the dispersibility of the solder bar is the best. The best use of solder bars with strong oxidation resistance is because it produces relatively less tin dross, which helps a lot in the welding of solder joints and reduces the occurrence of scrap.
Choosing the right flux and the right solder bar is a strong guarantee for the solder joints to be soldered, and the close fit between the solder bar and the flux can solder a complete solder joint.